Saturday, October 22, 2011

pumpkins and friends

This last week my family and a friend of mine and her family went to the pumpkin patch at a local church to take some family pics and pick out a few pumpkins to paint! I made my two kiddos a pumpkin shirt, I must say, they turned out pretty cute! Ava's outfit is super cute! I made her a tutu and a headband to match her shirt!

Here they are in their shirts


Our family of 4. Unfortunately our family pictures don't get much better than this right now!



Love this one of Landon. Thanks Kinsey for the great pics!



Our beautiful baby Ava!



My good friend Kinsey who was with us has 3 boys. Her two oldest and Landon ran around the entire time we were there! She got a picture of Landon running at full speed! I think it's hilarious!



When I get the camera out, it is usually to take pictures of my kids. It is a rare occasion these days that Mark and I have our picture taken. This is a great one!



The next day 3 of my friends and their kids came over and we all painted pumpkins. Between the four of us there were 8 boys (one is still just a little guy) and my girl Ava (one other girl on the way!!) So needless to say when you get that many kiddos together it is a bit chaotic! But we all had fun! I really enjoy getting together with my girlfriends, and enduring a bit of chaos along the way is totally worth it!




I love fall! It is still pretty warm here in Texas so it will be even better once the weather is a little cooler! Hopefully there is more exciting fall stuff to come!

No comments: