Friday, October 21, 2011

life is always changing

Well, it sure has been a while since I last posted. I always intend to stick with it and then I don't. So we will see what happens this time around! Sooo much has changed in my life since my last post! Landon turned 2, we moved (for the 3rd time in about as many years), Mark started a new job, we had a baby, and bought a new house. Yes, I was worn out after all of that. I am still in the process of unpacking and finding a new home for all of my stuff, so much stuff. Thank the Lord though, we are getting into some sort of a routine and getting settled in our new home. So life is starting to slow down a little (as much as it can with 2 kids), and I am starting to find a little bit time to do a few things I enjoy...like blogging! So let me catch you up with a few pics from the last many months.


My sweet boy turned 2 years old June 3rd. I have no idea how the first 2 years of his life went by as quickly as they did. This one is from his birthday morning, he LOVES balloons!



Here are a few from his birthday party. In case you don't know, I absolutely love planning parties and so I had a lot of fun with this one. It was Mark's brilliant idea, a baseball theme party. Here is the fun table with so much sugary goodness!



Some take home goodies and Landon's baseball that we had all party attendees sign.



The birthday boy enjoying a baseball cupcake with his sweet Aunt Jess.




Our little family




We were so lucky to be able to take a summer vacation to Ruidoso, New Mexico for a week. One day we drove over to the white sand dunes. Landon had a blast! We slid down the dunes and played in the sand all morning. I was actually able to climb those dunes 7 months pregnant, though it was not such an easy task! I even slid down once or twice! Ha



We all stayed in my uncle's vacation home in Ruidoso. It was such a nice, relaxing week.



Landon loved riding this little pony! So much fun!



These sweet friends threw me and our baby girl Ava a beautiful shower. She was given so many beautiful girly things!



August 17th our amazing baby girl graced us with her presence. I am so in love again. It is amazing a mother's love for her children. They are truly amazing blessings.
This is Ava Mae Woods.



Here she is one month old. Girl stuff is so fun!



Well, this semi catches up on lost time! Maybe I will post some pics of our new house soon. That would mean that I have to pick up my house though, and just being honest, it's a constant mess lately. Taking care of 2 babies, one being semi-newborn, and trying to unpack and set up my home is a bit challenging. Hopefully we will be totally unpacked soon! Welp thanks for reading!

No comments: