Sunday, April 10, 2011

a little pink in my life

Well...I am super excited to say that we are having a girl!!! I just can not wait to meet her! We have named her Ava, the name I have loved and wanted for a little girl for a very long time! This weekend my parents came up to visit and so my mom, Jess, Aunt Kelli and I all did a little shopping for Miss Ava and here is what we came up with:

I love this little jumper and the ruffled skirt outfit! So pink and frilly!!! Notice the accessories...can not wait!

I'm a big fan of owls like the one on this onsie.


The navy dress is the first thing I bought for Ava! It's sooo tiny

These things will be for next spring and summer. I have a hard time passing up things that are super cute and on sale. The one on the right is a bathing suit...adorable!

This A is actually the first thing I bought for Ava. I bought it before I even knew she was a girl. I saw it and fell in love with it.

Thanks to my sweet family for the beautiful clothes you are giving to Ava! I know she will look so cute in them! I feel so blessed and lucky to be given the blessing of another sweet baby. I am ready for August to be here so we can welcome her to the world!

No comments: