Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dreaming

I have been sewing quite a bit lately and I love creating things! I have learned a lot and there is so much more that I want to learn to do. Due to not having a craft room, every time I have something to work on I set it up on our dining room table and our kitchen island. This is what that looks like...utter chaos

of course not everything is my sewing stuff, but most of it is

So in my dream house I will have a craft room. Of course I know that my dream house with a craft room is most likely many many many years away from now but a girl can dream. Right? I am in love with these craft rooms....hopefully I will have one someday

I love organization

1 comment:

erin said...

I am soo with you on the craft room! My sewing machine is in the guest bedroom. All my craft stuff is in the guest closet and ends up all over the bed when Im working on a project. Ugh such a mess.
erin