Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A group of my friends and I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn last Thursday! Being the dork that I am, I wanted to make shirts for everyone. I tend to commit to making things without having any idea of how to do what I want to do. So fortunately, I have a friend who loves craftiness as much as I do and together we figured out how to make these shirts! (sorry it's not the greatest picture)


It's amazing what you can do with freezer paper, an iron, paint and glitter! Here we all are on our way to the movie!!


And here we are after the movie. The movie was crazy!! It has been so long since I read the books I had forgotten how intense this part of the saga was. I'm glad we all were able to go together.


Before we went to the movie we helped our friend spray paint some stuff for her "glow in the dark" party she threw for her 2 year old boy! Because I am terrible at using my camera these are the best pictures I could get.




Shane opening all his presents. There are so many boys!!!


Here is Ava with the other babies. Until my friend Mandie's baby arrives, Ava will be the only girl in our crowd!



And because of my new love for freezer paper stencils I made this for the birthday boy!



And here are a couple of extra's just because my kids are so darn cute!! Oh and in case you are wondering what in the world Landon has on, its a brace for his broken collar bone. Yes! He broke it! That's my wild boy, always full of energy. That happened a couple weeks ago, and he is healing pretty well!

No comments: